Cosmetology School in Phoenix
As a Cosmetology student, you can learn using world-wide brands Redken, CHI, and Design Essentials. International Creative Artists from our product partners provide live demonstrations to students in class to help teach the latest cutting, styling and makeup techniques used around the world.
Learn the Latest Cosmetology Trends
- Learn the latest cutting techniques for long hair, short hair, men’s hair, razor cuts and fades, face framing and more.
- Learn how to achieve the perfect blonde, red and brunette with foiling techniques and advanced color formulations.
- Editorial Styling includes perfecting your blow outs, pin curls and finger waves, thermal curling and flat ironing – all necessary to prepare you for work on the runway or a photo shoot.
- Product knowledge that helps you manage the hair you are working on.
- Understand hair types, learn how to relax ethnic hair and perform smooth-down treatments.
- Learn how to achieve the perfect curl in a perm.
- For those who love nails, learn manicures, pedicures, artificial nails and nail art.
- Makeup lovers can get training in fantasy makeup, runway makeup, day to night and special occasion makeup, lash applications and how to take the natural beauty of your client and enhance their look.
Practice Your Newly Acquired Skills Right Away!
Students have an opportunity to participate and express their creativity in fashion shows, charitable events such as HopeKids and Chicanos Por La Casa, high school presentations, wedding events, local and national competitions and various special events The Studio is invited to participate in, such as movie sets and TV shows.
Learn the Business Skills You Need to Succeed!
The Studio’s signature Big & Bold Class: Business Intelligence Growth focuses on communications, problem solving, conflict resolution, salon business projects, marketing, financial management, leadership and effective management. We can teach you how to become the total salon professional you have always dreamed of. BE BOLD!
Upon Program Completion, You May Have Several Career Options Ahead of You:
Potential Employment Opportunities Include Working At:
Study Cosmetology At Your Own Pace and Convenience!
- Course Requirements: High School diploma or GED. Must be a US Citizen or Registered Alien
- Class Start Dates: Monthly
- Flexibility: Day or evening classes are offered
- Completion Time: 16 months or less depending on your chosen schedule
- Certification Requirements: You must pass a state licensing exam that includes a written and practical test*
Once You Sign Up for Classes, You Will Receive:
- The kit
- Makeup Pro Card
- Kryolan Makeup kit with professional makeup for everyday use, special occasions, editorial and fantasy work
*Please note that the license fee is included in the tuition cost.
Call us today to schedule a tour at one of our convenient locations:
8046 N. 19th Ave.
610 N. Alma School Rd. #38
9897 W. McDowell Rd.