Phoenix Esthetician School
Become an Esthetician or Makeup Artist!
As an esthetics student, you can learn using the well known, world-wide brand Dermalogica. For medical treatments, you can learn using the world-renowned Image Skin Care line. In the ever-changing and exciting world of skin, esthetics students can learn everything from spa facials and body treatments to medical specialties such as peels, microdermabrasion and dermaplaning. Students engage in customized treatment plans with clients to help them achieve the best results.
Students can also learn face and full body waxing. The Studio’s makeup program covers day to evening transformations, editorial, theatrical and fantasy, lash and brow tinting along with how to achieve the perfect brow arch.
Learn the Latest Esthetics Trends:
- Learn the European Facial used in top salons and spas all over the world
- Understand skin science and how to work with different types of skin, from problematic to aging
- Product knowledge helps you educate your clients to enure they get the best results from their at-home skin care regiments
- Learn massage techniques, paraffin wax and body treatments for full spa services
- Full face and body waxing, eye brow arching, lash and brow tinting and eyelash application
- Microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplaning and intro to laser
- Learn how to become a makeup artist for everyday use, photo shoots, runway and theater. Learn the science of color as it relates to skin tone.
Practice Your Newly Acquired Skills Right Away!
Students have the opportunity to express their creativity by participating in local events, including fashion shows, charities and weddings. The Studio’s student spa is a great way for you to practice your skincare and client communication skills during the course of your study.
Upon Program Completion, One of These Great Careers May be an Option:
Potential Employment Opportunities Include Working At A:
Study Esthetics At Your Own Pace!
- Course Requirements: High School diploma or GED. Must be a US Citizen or Registered Alien
- Classes Start Dates: Every 4-6 weeks
- Flexibility: Day or evening classes are offered
- Completion Time: 4-6 months depending on the schedule chosen
- Certification Requirements: You must pass a state licensing exam that includes a written and practical test*
Once you sign up for classes, you will receive:
- The kit
- Makeup Pro Card
- Kryolan Makeup kit with professional makeup for everyday use, special occasions, editorial and fantasy work
*Please note that the license fee is included in the tuition cost.
Call us today to schedule a tour at one of our convenient locations:
8046 N. 19th Ave.
610 N. Alma School Rd. #38
9897 W. McDowell Rd.