Become a Total Salon Professional!
The Studio Academy of Beauty is proud to provide RELEVANT education in the areas of Cosmetology and Esthetics that will give you the Professional Edge you need.
The Studio Academy of Beauty offers students the coveted Pivot Point Salon Fundamental’s expertly designed courses in cosmetology and esthetics. Worldwide brands Redken, CHI, Design Essentials and Dermalogica are used in training for a real world advantage. Click here for the list of textbooks used.
Learn the Latest Trends
- Learn the latest cutting techniques for long hair, short hair, men’s hair, razor cuts and fades, face framing and more
- Learn how to achieve the perfect blondes, reds and brunette with foiling techniques and advanced color formulations
- Editorial Styling includes perfecting your blow out, pin curls and finger waves, thermal curling and flat ironing all necessary for you to prepare you for work on the runway or a photo shoot
- Product knowledge that helps you manage the hair you are working on
- Understand hair types and understand relaxing ethnic hair to smooth down treatments
- Round it off with learning how to achieve the perfect curl in a perm
- For those who love nails, learn manicures, pedicures, artificial nails and nail art
- Makeup lovers will get training in fantasy makeup, runway makeup, day to night and special occasion makeup, lash applications and how to take the natural beauty of your client and enhance how they look
- Learn the European Facial used in top salon and spas all over world
- Understand skin science and how to work with different types of skin from problematic to aging skin in this ever changing industry
- Product knowledge that helps you educate your client for at home skin care regiments for the best results
- Learn massage techniques, paraffin wax and body treatments for full spa services
- Full face and body waxing, eye brow arching, lash and brow tinting and eyelash application
- Microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplaning and intro to laser
- Learn how to become a makeup artist for everyday, photo shoots, runway and theatre. Learn the science of color as it relates to skin tone.
- PROFESSIONAL EDGE. Whether you are a cosmetology or esthetics student, you will work on communications, conflict resolution, retailing, salon management and the psychology of it all to separate you from everyone else.
- We help you transition to the beauty industry with career resume writing and interviewing. The Studio Academy of Beauty provides this and more to give you the professional EDGE.
- BE A TOTAL SALON PROFESSIONAL. If you have a flair for style and fashion combined with a passion to help people then take the next step to build your career in beauty. Call us today!