Cosmetology Educator Program in Arizona
Share your passion for cosmetology with the world!
Pass on all your knowledge to those who are inspired to be in the beauty industry! The educator program teaches effective teaching methods in today’s classrooms, lesson planning, communications, test preparation, and overall classroom management. The 350 hours program is designed to help you become a motivator and help you understand the critical role you play in students’ lives.
Educators must be licensed as a cosmetologist, hair stylist, or esthetician and have one year of work experience documented.
The cosmetology educator program covers many basic and essential teaching methods within the scope of beauty school. It can help you to not only be an excellent teacher for your future students but to be a more refined beauty professional.
Foundation of Teaching (110 hours)
- Teaching Plan and Learning Environment
- Effective Classroom Management and Supervision
- Program Review and Lesson Planning
- The Art of Retaining Students
Teaching Methodologies (70 hours)
- Basic Learning Styles and Principals
- Basic Teaching Methods and Learning
- Educational Aids and Technologies in the Classroom
- Effective Presentations
Evaluations and Testing (70 hours)
- Assessing Progress and Advising Students
- Achieving Student Learners
- Teaching Study andTesting Skills
Practical Applications (100 hours)
- Making the Student Salon an Adventure
- Career and Employment Preparation
- Team at Work
- State Laws
- State Board Preparation
Call us today to schedule a tour at one of our convenient locations:
8046 N. 19th Ave.
610 N. Alma School Rd. #38
9897 W. McDowell Rd.