Hairstylist Program in Arizona
One of the only hair styling programs with approved financial aid options in Arizona!
Want to style hair and not fuss with nails, skin, or makeup? Our new hair stylist license program could be the right choice for you! Normal cosmetology programs take around 1600 hours, but this license takes 1000 and can get you cutting hair sooner! The best part is that you only have to pay for 1000 hours instead of the full 1600 with the cosmetology program. The Studio Academy of Beauty is also the only school in Arizona approved to provide financial aid for a program like this. Start your career sooner!
Our hair styling students have the opportunity to work with world-renowned brands such as Redken, CHI, and Design Essentials. Our product partners provide live demonstrations to students in class to help teach the latest cutting, styling, and service techniques used around the world.
Learn the Latest Hair Styling Trends
- Learn the latest cutting techniques for long hair, short hair, men’s hair, razor cuts and fades, face framing, and more.
- Color beautiful blondes, ravishing reds, and bodacious brunettes with foiling techniques and advanced color formulations.
- Prepare yourself to work the runway or a photo shoot with editorial styling that includes blowouts, pin curls and finger waves, thermal curling, and flat ironing.
- Refine your product knowledge so you know the perfect tool for a variety of situations.
- Understand hair types, learn how to relax ethnic hair, and perform smooth-down treatments.
- Master how to achieve the perfect curl with a perm.
Practice Styling Hair Sooner!!
Students can participate and express their creativity in fashion shows, charitable events such as HopeKids, high school presentations, wedding events, local and national competitions, and various special events. We strive to give our students excellent opportunities to practice and become great hairstylists!
Learn Essential Business Skills for Future Success!
The Studio’s signature Big & Bold Class: Business Intelligence Growth focuses on communications, problem solving, conflict resolution, salon business projects, marketing, financial management, leadership, and effective management. We can teach you how to become the total salon professional you have always dreamed of. BE BOLD!
Consider Your Potential Career Options:
Potential Employment Opportunities Include Working at:
Study Hair at Your Own Pace and Convenience!
- Course Requirements: High School diploma or GED. Must be a U.S. Citizen or Registered Alien
- Class Start Dates: Monthly
- Flexibility: Day or evening classes will be offered
- Completion Time: as little as 7 months
- Certification Requirements: You must pass a state licensing exam that includes a written and practical test*
*Please note that the license fee is included in the tuition cost.
Call us today to schedule a tour at one of our convenient locations:
8046 N. 19th Ave.
610 N. Alma School Rd. #38
9897 W. McDowell Rd.