Esthetics & Cosmetology Programs
Become a Total Salon Professional!
The Studio Academy of Beauty offers students the coveted Pivot Point Salon Fundamental’s expertly designed courses in cosmetology and esthetics. Click here for a list of textbooks used.
Why Should You Attend Our Beauty Academy?
- Professional worldwide brands such as Redken, CHI, Design Essentials and Dermalogica are used in training to give you a real world advantage.
- Once our students get through the Basic Fundamentals classes, they can receive advanced training in several areas of cosmetology and esthetics.
- We care about our students’ careers, that’s why all students are offered a resume class and an interview class before graduating.
- Annual career fairs and other career-focused events are extremely valuable as they expose our students to experienced industry professionals they can learn from.
- Our students have a unique opportunity to participate in fashion shows, beauty competitions and other special events with an emphasis on charity and community involvement.
Learn Exactly What It Takes to Get the Professional Edge!
Whether you are a cosmetology or esthetics student, you can learn communication skills, conflict resolution, retailing, salon management and the psychology of customer service.
We help you transition to the beauty industry with our resume writing and interviewing classes. The Studio Academy of Beauty provides this and more!
Do you have a flair for style and fashion combined with a passion for helping people? Then take the next step today to build your career in beauty!
The Studio Academy of Beauty is a Recipient of the Following Awards:
- Modern Salon Best Community Service
- Modern Salon Best Graduate Placement
- Best Beauty School Foothills Magazine
- Dermalogica Circle of Excellence
Call us today to schedule a tour at one of our convenient locations:
8046 N. 19th Ave.
610 N. Alma School Rd. #38
9897 W. McDowell Rd.